The difference between Richmond Dairy’s apartment homes and other downtown apartments (Richmond, VA) is the unique, historic architecture of living in a renovated dairy along with the can-do service from our friendly and helpful staff. The Richmond Dairy participates in the federally-funded LIHTC program. This allows us to provide luxury apartments and first-rate amenities at surprisingly affordable rents. Offering a variety of floor plans - efficiency, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom loft (up to 1,075 sq. ft.) - you are sure to find what suits you best.. The Dairy also boasts a 24-hour exercise facility, free off street parking and two elevators for convenience. Or meet your friendly neighbors in the Clubroom, with a pool table and kitchen for you to enjoy. A luxury apartment you love with a surprisingly affordable rent? AND it’s guaranteed to stay affordable? Sounds like a smart combination to us. So what’s the catch? Why isn’t everyone doing this? The answer is that not everyone qualifies. To be eligible, your household’s total income must not exceed certain set maximums. Please see the guidelines below.
- Application Fee: $45.00
Non-refundable fee paid by each applicant for verification of information.
- Security Deposit: $350.00
If the application is canceled prior to approval or within 72 hours of approval by the applicant or denied by management, the Security Deposit will be refunded in full.
- Lease Terms: We offer 12-month leases.
- Other one time fees: None!
- Will all occupants be full time students? If so, please contact our Leasing Center for qualifications as well as our sister communities in the area
- Many of our apartments are reserved for medium income households and have maximum household income restrictions. Please contact the leasing office for additional information.
- Unfortunately our community cannot accommodate pets of any kind.